Project hannah

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am going to go ahead and start project hannah, i am going to need one more fi bl fully loaded and an amp with enough wattage to power them both well, in trunk class in this area that should get me plenty loud enough to take home first, and thats all im looking for.

let me know what you have, and what you are asking, it could take me a while to come up with the money, but i figured i would throw it out there.

Man this is amazing how a car audio community can come together like this. Claps hands to all that has helped and will help in the future.

With that said, PM me your paypal account. I haven't used it in forever, but would like to help out.

i dont have an amp or subs, but i do have some older (late 90's early 00's) rf 5.25's, infinity kappa 6X9's, and various wire. i seen you needed 12g i have some not sure how much but i can check, need any??

I just went through my stuff and I have a 1/0 gauge input dual 4 gauge output fused distribution block/voltmeter I can donate. I also have some random 1/0 gauge, 2 gauge and 4 gauge wire, mostly red. I also have some 1/0, 2 and 4 gauge ring terminals. I'll keep looking to see what else I have. PM me if you need any of that.

man, i would in a heartbeat if:

i could find someone to trade my fi bl for another to match it

i could afford the 4000-6000 watts needed to Burp a pair....

right now i am SO far from getting an amp its not even funny....

i need to figure ot how to come up with 400 so i can get an hk4000d off ebay, that would be great for 2 loaded bl's

anyway, thanks for the offer kove.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...