Project hannah

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am going to go ahead and start project hannah, i am going to need one more fi bl fully loaded and an amp with enough wattage to power them both well, in trunk class in this area that should get me plenty loud enough to take home first, and thats all im looking for.

let me know what you have, and what you are asking, it could take me a while to come up with the money, but i figured i would throw it out there.

Mornin' AK/

Well after stumblin' around the garage this mornin',I found the Set Screws for the *SW/Ring Terminals*/:veryhapp: .I'll send them out ASAP,as soon as I package them up.Take Care.

Kind Regards/

Raymond

i am honestly overwhelmed by the amount of support i have gotten emotionally and concerning this project, i cannot even express how thankful i am.

but......THANK YOU!

i dont even know 90% of you by your first name, but you have helped me get back on my feet so to speak.

on a side note, my son said "i love you" back for the first time today, i really needed that and it came just in time, slurred and just an imitation in his eyes, but right in time

now he can say "dada" mama" ""at" (cat) "i love you" and "all done, ok"

fairly impressive for only being 10 months, he has been cruising (walking while holding on to things) for about 2 weeks now, and he is trying SOOOO hard to take un-assisted steps on his own, he's a very determined little guy

hmm dont have any sound deadener. ill ask around and see if any of my friends have any. just let us know what other parts you need and im sure we can find em. Good luck with the build!

-Alex

should make a small bumpin power wheels truck when your done with this project

omg! thats an awesome idea! i have a barbie hummer i bought her in the garage, but i dont think i could bring myself to do anything to it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

omg! thats an awesome idea! i have a barbie hummer i bought her in the garage, but i dont think i could bring myself to do anything to it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
no offense i dont think your son would want to ride in it lol.

high school=for rich people.
And your message to me is......? If it's *Negative*,Don't bring it here in this thread.

If you don't like me[iIRC],Keep your ****,to yourself!!

Better yet,come for me,if you got somethin' you wanna prove.I'll give you my Address.We'll settle it....

If you are up for a trip and a weekend stay in WV, we would love to free up the shop for you and do the build for you at no charge.

thanks again raymond, you are so kind to lend a helping hand, if you ever need anything let me know, i will help all i can.
***********************=======*************************

You just did,AK/;).^^^.The *Thank You* said it all...I don't have enough Dampening to cover anything.There's a note in the package,that will be sent to you.Glad to hear your Son is makin' some big progress/;).Like you say,he's a determined little boy.Maybe takes after his *Pop*/=O].Take Care.

Sincere Regards/

Raymond

If you are up for a trip and a weekend stay in WV, we would love to free up the shop for you and do the build for you at no charge.
thank you so much for your offer, but i think im gonna do the build in the blazer (87 k5 blazer) and i dont think i could afford the gas to get there, or if i would be up for a trip just yet.

i will keep you in mind though.

once again thank you raymond, you have been an awesome help, as have all of you in one way or another.

i have a question to anybody that may be able to answer it.

i have 4 batterys that will be installed, and i was wondering if 2 runs of 4 gauge would be adiquate from the alt to the batts? i have a little bit of 0/1 gauge but not nearly enough to do a run.

thanks guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...