Project BURLY 'BURB under way!!

u can get 3 of the re line of RE Audio 10's (139) 12's (159) i was quoted 4 6 of the 12's 309 shipped so 618 for 12 12's and u would only need around 2000 rms or 2400 and sealed specs for these subs fit ur space.

i dont understand people doing these huge builds and they have no idea how a ported box works //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

atleast your researching before you jump in it...most of us started small with horrid equipment, and as we learned, we upgraded

Horrid equipment? He is about to lol. Do not waste time and money on RE REs, even if you're willing to go ported.

Holy crap man. 6 15'' RWE352. Put each in 1.5-2cubes. Find a nice new or used amp that can make 3-3.5kw at 1 ohm, but is also stable at .667 ohms. With impedance rise you will be close to 1 ohm anyway.

6 of these 15s will costs ya $550, and will BLOW 12 12'' REs out of the water.

Even 4 of the RWE 15s will get loud and sound **** good and get **** low. If you can get 2500 true rms at 1 ohm for 4 of them they will be happy with it.

Kevin

Horrid equipment? He is about to lol. Do not waste time and money on RE REs, even if you're willing to go ported.

Holy crap man. 6 15'' RWE352. Put each in 1.5-2cubes. Find a nice new or used amp that can make 3-3.5kw at 1 ohm, but is also stable at .667 ohms. With impedance rise you will be close to 1 ohm anyway.

6 of these 15s will costs ya $550, and will BLOW 12 12'' REs out of the water.

Even 4 of the RWE 15s will get loud and sound **** good and get **** low. If you can get 2500 true rms at 1 ohm for 4 of them they will be happy with it.

Kevin
Yeah I think I am going to be going with something more like this...

A 200amp ALT

lots of 1/0 wire

1-2 extra batteries (still not sure which to go with)

4-6 of the RWE352's @ 1.5 cubes apiece

1 AQ3500D

eventually a nicer HU and speakers

did I miss anything?

to ProjectPechkin - If you go back and read my first post, you may notice I am currently deployed to Afghanistan and wont be back until January. So you could say this is my research phase which I think will deffinitely pan out in the end. But just for you I'll post up some pictures later tonight when I get on my own comp.

Cody

Just found these in the for sale section...would they be good deal?

$800 shipped for 4 15" death rows...http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=441853

$450 + shipping for AQ3500D...http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=441803

I know I can pick one up brand new for 550 shipped, Id probably pick it up for 450 shipped though if seller would bite.

Cody

Well no suggestions so I think I am going to go ahead and jump on these 15" IA Death Rows. Will I be straight with the AQ3500D or should I spring for the SAZ3500D?

Someone please chime in...I want to do this for the right price.

Well no suggestions so I think I am going to go ahead and jump on these 15" IA Death Rows. Will I be straight with the AQ3500D or should I spring for the SAZ3500D?
both amps are good //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

sundown ftw....but im sure the AQ will also put out...
Thanks man...I know the sundown's msrp is over 1500 new and the audioque is like 550 shipped right now at least so I really want to pick up the sundown but still need an alt, batt, wires and build a box so I was thinking about going with the audioque.

anybody else, id like to do this today i think.

What ohm load are the subs? If they are dual 1s you should get two AQ2200Ds that way you can run each amp at 1 ohm daily.

You will be happy with the Death Rows for sure! Don't let ported scare you. Many people here will be willing to hook you up with a box design including myself.

Kevin

They are dual 1s. Yeah dual amps will be better so I can run at 1 ohm. I think im gonna go ahead and pick up the subs, then I will keep my eye out for a good set of amps that I can run for cheap.

How many extra batteries should I run for this set up and how big. I was looking at the kinetik batteries but dont know how big to go, too many to choose from.

Ill have to wait and see how big the box can actually be, and then get the hookup on a good ported box design. I can deff build it just dont know about the tuning aspect of it.

well i got to step out for work for now, but ill be checking back in in a few hours when im done.

They are dual 1s. Yeah dual amps will be better so I can run at 1 ohm. I think im gonna go ahead and pick up the subs, then I will keep my eye out for a good set of amps that I can run for cheap.
How many extra batteries should I run for this set up and how big. I was looking at the kinetik batteries but dont know how big to go, too many to choose from.

Ill have to wait and see how big the box can actually be, and then get the hookup on a good ported box design. I can deff build it just dont know about the tuning aspect of it.

well i got to step out for work for now, but ill be checking back in in a few hours when im done.
some one is selling a 3500d for 650 here...but for whatever amp u get...if u want batteries...

id say get a good big one up top...

and like 3 or 4 big ones in the back

1 kinetik 2400 upfront or something equivalent or smaller

and like 2 2400 or equivalent in the back

a long with a ho alt

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.