Problems with TheBatteryMan

So wait, you're filing a claim with pp because you are a retard? that makes a lot of sense, maybe someone should notify pp of this thread showing your lack of competence when it comes to handling batteries properly. If I was the battery man, I'd tell to you go fuck yourself.

If you read the entire thread you will read that he never hooked the battery up to a charger until after it became a problem. He also used a digital charger.

I read all of that and I stand by my statement.
So you want to tell me its my fault yet the other batteries in my car have ran and still run to their specs and performance?

this is still going on?

your not going to get a refund or a new battery from nick,,. so just chalk it up as YOUR own mistake pal

let me know tho if you need help hooking l.e.d lights up tho lololol (referring to his thread asking about lights i think it was)

yes, because you still drop hints that you don't know what you are doing.
he doesnt know what hes doing.. he even told thebatteryman that also

and what hes saying here and what ive heard is a differnt story

he charged this battery for a ENTIRE week on a standard old *** wetcell charger... killed the battery

end of story

oo and KINETIK is junk,, worst battery company out there

he doesnt know what hes doing.. he even told thebatteryman that also and what hes saying here and what ive heard is a differnt story

he charged this battery for a ENTIRE week on a standard old *** wetcell charger... killed the battery

end of story

I believe every word of this.

I believe every word of this.
and i love you sir lol jk ( no ****)

i still cant believe somebody can be this stupid and STILL try getting his money back and making other ppl think "thebatteryman" is bad bc he refuses to help this moron

The battery guy? The same one who needed people to loan him the $30 or whatever to become a vendor? And then deletes vendor status after a month?

Nothing sketchy there.

he doesnt know what hes doing.. he even told thebatteryman that also and what hes saying here and what ive heard is a differnt story

end of story

Show me a screenshot where i said i charged it for one week. You better have proof before you go and pull words out of your ass

this is still going on?your not going to get a refund or a new battery from nick,,. so just chalk it up as YOUR own mistake pal

let me know tho if you need help hooking l.e.d lights up tho lololol (referring to his thread asking about lights i think it was)
Besides you being a troll, him not giving me a refund is an example of "ripping somebody off". And on an offtopic note, i purchased an SPDT switch and am using the remote out from the HU as the remote in //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif, installed a 1A fuse for both footwell lights.

Here are screenshots of every single PM i ever sent regarding this matter... maybe this will clear things up. You can't put words in my mouth

Notice the lack of hostility, i attempted to get this resolved in a nice and concise manner.

2012-12-23_1752.png

2012-12-23_1753.png

2012-12-23_1753_001.png

2012-12-23_1753_002.png

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

JoeK

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
JoeK
Ringtown, PA