Problems with TheBatteryMan

Dude, cmon. multimillion dollar company, nor am i selling dreams. Im a southern guy and could care less if i sell no batteries becasue someone doesnt like the way i talk "when im upset". The fact is im being blasted for something that ended when he said" the battery works great".
WHo am i ??? so these other guys who sell batteries on here// im not talkin companies. Im talkin about individuals that sell a batt here or there. No one would say anything if it was one of those guys that sold the battery. But since its me, everyones got something to say. its all good tho. IM boxing up 2 right now, then i will spray foamthe sides and top. Let it dry, tape it up, stick opn a label and haul to the ups store. Thanks much

Nick
you obiviously cant comprehind what we are trying to tell you to help yourself. I have sold many many batteries glad you sell 30 batteries a month hope you do well but your overall attitude and reactions have to change or things will end.

Theres ur problem rite there. Youve only seen this thread. How can you make a determination on what kind of person, or buisness person i am??
The people are paying for something that i have, and that they want. You act like a fool when you basically act like im scamming someone?? Who the helll have i scammed?? YOur an idiot
Mitchell, thats a total of 2 mind boggling steps it takes to complete a transaction. Not attacking me. Then why dont you DO YOUR HOMEWORK BEFORE YOU ACT LIKE YOU KNOW ME, dippshit
Its easy to tell what kind of person you are. Instead of handling this situation like a man, you resort to calling names and lashing out. Ive pulled this out of your last post. Its happened multiple times in this thread. Thats extremely poor customer service. Tack on the fact that you told the OP in your vendor section he knows what he is doing and you would exchange it, then here say you have nothing to do with it. Ive quoted this for you.

These reactions you have are the exact reason Skar Audio has a few massive threads about how they handle business and it gets posted all over the internet. Also the reason Ant, who used to own Second Skin, gets blasted every time he posts as well.

To the guy "who has seen multiple threads go up about bad batteries" please show me all of these threads??? Beacasue as far as im concerned, other than this thread, noones said a damm thing about it.
That was me that said you had multiple posts on bad batteries. You called yourself out.

Whats up people!! Man i hate not having copmuter access. My POS blackberry.... forget about it, this damnn thing is so slow, it takes at least 5-10 minutes just to load a page. Anyway, I have had a few hiccups since starting, and i assure you, everyone has them. Its how you rise up from them ,and pull ahead of the game is what shows your trure determination. I am handling each hiccup on a case by case basis, IN THE ORDER THEY HAPPENED. So those of you with damaged batts upon receipt, plesae bear with me, JOEK . bear with me, as you are the first to have any kind of faulty mechandise. All others have ben ultimetly happy with their baytery. I out of town until Thursday, but i assure you, when im back, i will get a few of these resolved 100%. IM not rich, so i cant just up and send out 4 or 5 batteries at a time. I have to wait until funds allow it. But next week i should be able to get a few taken care of. Thanks
The bolded parts elude to having more than 1 damaged/bad transaction.

Nick

That was me that said you had multiple posts on bad batteries. You called yourself out.

and here come the people who have absolutely NO idea what they are talking about.. YES he had like 2 batteries get ruined

1 was becasue of improper packaging and ups destroyed it ( he learned how to better package ****)

the other 1 was the guy ruined the battery himself

i deal with nick everyday and i keep tabs on this and its sad that ppl can actually bash a guy for letting people get batteries for GREAT prices..

i guess thats how a s sholes on this forum work.. now i know what caco is talking about

and here come the people who have absolutely NO idea what they are talking about.. YES he had like 2 batteries get ruined1 was becasue of improper packaging and ups destroyed it ( he learned how to better package ****)

i deal with nick everyday and i keep tabs on this and its sad that ppl can actually bash a guy for letting people get batteries for GREAT prices..

i guess thats how a s sholes on this forum work.. now i know what caco is talking about

tell em how it is G6!!!!! This thread has grown just off of an idea. An idea that i sell bad batteries. And that is false. Dragon, what are you even talking about?? There are no other threads talking about batterys failing except this one.. So where do you come up with this stuff??? And who are you trying to impress?? You think i give a dammm you deleted my ads?? that means nothing. I get text, emails, and messages on this forum as well as others from guys who have only heard about me through the grapevine that i have batteries for sale and the price is better than others. TheBatteryMan is out there now. That was the entire purpose to hit it hard from the jump. now when people look into getting a battery or a few of them. They dont go straight to xs power and kinetic. They see what i got. I know that i cant get everyone on board, but thats fine with me. I dont want all the buisness, just some of it. ANd ive gotten it. Thanks Dragon. pvssy

and here come the people who have absolutely NO idea what they are talking about.. YES he had like 2 batteries get ruined1 was becasue of improper packaging and ups destroyed it ( he learned how to better package ****)

I just read the last sentance. Is that what they are always talking about?? I know when i first got on over there, the guy loled when i told him i had been on ca.com . He was like, "yes, ok, we get like 10 times the traffic that ca.com gets" and then said some smack about the douches that run this place

tell em how it is G6!!!!! This thread has grown just off of an idea. An idea that i sell bad batteries. And that is false. Dragon, what are you even talking about?? There are no other threads talking about batterys failing except this one.. So where do you come up with this stuff??? And who are you trying to impress?? You think i give a dammm you deleted my ads?? that means nothing. I get text, emails, and messages on this forum as well as others from guys who have only heard about me through the grapevine that i have batteries for sale and the price is better than others. TheBatteryMan is out there now. That was the entire purpose to hit it hard from the jump. now when people look into getting a battery or a few of them. They dont go straight to xs power and kinetic. They see what i got. I know that i cant get everyone on board, but thats fine with me. I dont want all the buisness, just some of it. ANd ive gotten it. Thanks Dragon. pvssy
You really dont get it very sad maybe i need to get back to selling batts and squash this.

I quoted what you said word for word. This thread has grown off of a bad battery that you said you would replace, then 2 weeks later had a seller for you say you wouldnt replace, and then you come insulting the members like your shit doesnt stink and you did no wrong. I warned you from the beginning this would happen if you continued how you were and you got exactly that.

Your threads were deleted because you are no longer a vendor therefore not allowed to sell as a vendor. Forum rules bro.

Thats funny CACO bashes CA. Go call one of their mods a pussy and see what happens to your account.

Dude, cmon. multimillion dollar company, nor am i selling dreams. Im a southern guy and could care less if i sell no batteries becasue someone doesnt like the way i talk "when im upset". The fact is im being blasted for something that ended when he said" the battery works great".
WHo am i ??? so these other guys who sell batteries on here// im not talkin companies. Im talkin about individuals that sell a batt here or there. No one would say anything if it was one of those guys that sold the battery. But since its me, everyones got something to say. its all good tho. IM boxing up 2 right now, then i will spray foamthe sides and top. Let it dry, tape it up, stick opn a label and haul to the ups store. Thanks much

Nick
You're missing the point. You're not being "blasted" for anything besides the way you are dealing with this thread. All companies have hiccups, its the way you deal with them that matters. You have acted nothing but unprofessional and childish. Your goon coming in calling names etc isn't helping matters. Your reputation is put on the line with every transaction no matter how "simple" it may be. So yes, its very easy to see the type of person you are from one thread. I believe you have shown very well that you don't have the right attitude and that you really don't care. And its not about whos at fault for the bad battery..its about you going back on your word and not handling the situation well in general. You may have had plenty of good things going, but when things get tough is when people really pay attention. You failed miserably when something went wrong and you can't seem to compehend that.

You're missing the point. You're not being "blasted" for anything besides the way you are dealing with this thread. All companies have hiccups, its the way you deal with them that matters. You have acted nothing but unprofessional and childish. Your goon coming in calling names etc isn't helping matters. Your reputation is put on the line with every transaction no matter how "simple" it may be. So yes, its very easy to see the type of person you are from one thread. I believe you have shown very well that you don't have the right attitude and that you really don't care. And its not about whos at fault for the bad battery..its about you going back on your word and not handling the situation well in general. You may have had plenty of good things going, but when things get tough is when people really pay attention. You failed miserably when something went wrong and you can't seem to compehend that.
Truth right here.

You can have batteries read good via a multimeter.. but until you put a load on them (load test them) you would never know. I've had a few batteries, especially the ones you are selling that are 2+ years old that would read 12.8 but as soon as you would put a good load on them they would drop 5-6v in seconds. This is why I don't like "repurposed USP batteries". This whole thread seems fishy, cancelling your vendor membership after a month then getting complaints and handling it like an *******. **** can go wrong, but its how you handle it.

What I've learned here is...

Never ever do business with a barely literate fool. If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a poor businessman.

And to the guy who said i "hawked" him. He asked a ton of questions first of all. 2nd of all, i only had 3 of these specific bateries that he wanted , the deka 105ah batts. he was super interested, he was gonna get them., this and that. Then one day he pmed me and said that he found some locally. Good for him. and thats where our conversation ended.
LMFAO.... dude you pm'd me first. so i started asking questions

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

JoeK

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
JoeK
Ringtown, PA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied