Attention mtxfan4life

@mtxfan4life ;

not trying to call you out or start drama, just want confirmation or atleast an update on the Alpine HU I sent payment for yesterday around 2pm.

to all reading, I bought the Alpine HU, 9856 iirc from MTXFAN4LIFE thats in the classifieds and I asked him if he could PLEASE ship yesterday as I REALLY need the HU asap. as soon as i sent the money i havent heard anything since. again, not calling him out, just want an update

thanks
Jeff

[quote name='04murdalanche']@mtxfan4life ;

not trying to call you out or start drama, just want confirmation or atleast an update on the Alpine HU I sent payment for yesterday around 2pm.

to all reading, I bought the Alpine HU, 9856 iirc from MTXFAN4LIFE thats in the classifieds and I asked him if he could PLEASE ship yesterday as I REALLY need the HU asap. as soon as i sent the money i havent heard anything since. again, not calling him out, just want an update

thanks
Jeff[/QUOTE] I did get it uninstallwd from my car yesterday and got it all packaged. I will ship it out later today. I will send u tracking as soon as I ship.

Dang, it was only a day bro guy.
Yeah but I made it very clear before I bought it that I needed it shipped that day, I paid and didn't hear back for 24+ hours, and now since he took 2 days to ship it out, I won't have it before I leave Dallas.. So yeah it was just a day but it mattered, that's why this post was made.

Man this is the second bad post ive seen for mtxfan4 life. I know not to deal with him i work to hard for my money.
For your information i was slow on shipping it out sorry im Vn ot speedy Gonzales. And i also have 100 percent feedback. So i dont care if u wanna deal with me or not .

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

04murdalanche
Dallas, Tx/Ada, Ok
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from