Problem With Voltmeter

Oh ok, didn't realize that. Sounds like you got a faulty one then. I have seen no reports of it blinking anywhere else, unless your remote wire that you hooked up to it is somehow supplying voltage on an off. You have checked the voltage on the remote wire and the power and ground wires when this occurs right?

on an off? you mean when i have the amp off? if thats what you mean then no.....yeah i have checked the voltage and everything is good.
I meant if for some reason your remote wire is supplying voltage on and off, as in 14v, then 0v, then 14v, causing your voltmeter to "blink".

If you have tested the voltage at all three wires and it reads 12v+ then you just have a bad unit, man.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.