Problem with my Pioneer Deh P88RS

Participant count
  • Participant list

TheeyaN
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Serbia
This is the thing..

I go in the settings,turn DEMO OFF,internal amp OFF,reverse OFF,set the clock(but dont turn it on) and get out from the settings..

And everything is ok,it works,fine cool bla bla..

After that i turn everything off,and after like 10 minutes i put the key back on and everything is set by default! I mean wtf //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Audio settings arent reseted.. Time alingment,hpf,slopes,bbe,EQ,everything is like before,but those stupid settings always tend to reset..

Also i installed USB adapter,and it works fine,but i cant make the song tags work when the full info is beings shown.. It either shows the first word of the artist,or of the song,or it just says USBFD001 or USBTR001 u get the picture..

Ah yes ALSO THE DISPAY! It resets every time to! I set one display look,like the autumn leaves falling,i like it a lot hehe,but then i get in again,and its blank.. And i have to set everything back on.. I mean shish..

So does anyone know what the problem might be?

I tried resseting the processor-didnt work..

you have your 12V constant wired to your starter wire. that explains the loss of voltage and thus your memory being reset. RE-WIRE.

OH YES YES YES! I can see what u r talking about.. I remember the wires being reversed before installation,something was screwed at least i thought so,becouse the HU was used,and i rewired them to suite the colours,but now i guess that wasnt such a good idea =)

As for my other problem about music titles,i was reading the manual and i figured it out..

So basicly thank u a LOT fellas. My life is going to get easier =)

I switched the wires.. But i connected yellow wire to red,and red to yellow and now its fine =)

So there was a mistake with the wire colours.. Now its all good =)))

Thank you all again =)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.