Pioneer retrofit

Participant count
  • Participant list

Bluedog225

Austin
Hi all. First post. Pardon the newbie question.

I have an old Pioneer KEH-P490 (single din-no room for a double) with a detachable face in my 1995 Ford Sportsmobile van. I'd like to upgrade with as little hassle as possible.

I want to end up with a touchscreen that will allow me to hook up a rearview camera (with an always on option) and maybe another camera or two to watch the load on top and ground clearance. Other stuff (ipod, GPS, bluetooth) are optional.

Is there a new unit that would allow me to switch by just replacing the face or is that completely unrealistic?

Any recs for a replacement that would involve the lease wiring? A standalone screen is also an option (I've got lots of real estate on the dash.

Thanks

Tom

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.