Problem with Alpine INE-W957HD

Participant count
  • Participant list

Flashfox

CarAudio.com Newbie
Alpine INE-W957HD

Been working fine since 2016. Now powers-on with blue Alpine screen and stays there, or starts OK but after turning it off, doesn't come back on. When on the blue Alpine screen, no buttons work. Pressed the recessed "reset" button, but the problem remains. Apart from removing it from the car and sending it to Alpine, is there a "master reset"? As it works "sometimes" I assume something got corrupted so I thought about a reset. I checked their site but I don't see any firmware. I am open to suggestions.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

I'm hoping to find someone who might be able to repair this head unit. The faceplate doesn't slide out at all.
Sweet!! Im happy to hear that it was not a major issue.!! Very nice man. Thanks for letting us know what the culprit was!!
https://www.caraudio.com/threads/all-bnib-focal-fdp-4-600-ds18-exl-p2500-1-sundown-audio-sfb-1000-4d-350x4-4ohms.614462/ :)
Using a Y RCA to split signal from amp to amp to give both amps the signal they need from the HU and subs in different /separate enclosures tuned...

About this thread

Flashfox

CarAudio.com Newbie
Flashfox
San Diego
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from