problem... might be stupid..

whats all this talk about RCAs being affected by being by power wire? i thought i read a thread a while back that pretty much proved that false....

ok.... so i regrounded my headunit to the battery... and I still am having a low sounding but high pitch noise and no music coming from my front speakers.... and i checked the RCAs to see if they were bad, they work... any other solutions?

sounds like your HU may have bit the dust.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif
No.. the back speakers are working just fine... they are hooked directly through my HU... im just wondering why im getting this sound...

let me refresh the situation....

Back speakers are connected to HU... working fine...

Front Speakers connected to Amp then connected to HU not working (high pitch buzz noise)... Amp is connected fine in every aspect (remote - ok, B+ - ok, Ground - ok, speaker wire - ok)... RCAs to HU are where the problem lay...

RCAs are ok.... I have them hooked to "Y" cord to mono output from HU...

Just I'm not getting any music, just a high pitch buzz... I regrounded HU to battery like everyone said, and still the same issue... anyone got any ideas??????????????????????????????????

the splitter you have a picture of should work. that's what we used for my buddies dual in dash HU/TV. his sub output was also a single rca.
edit: nevermind, i see what your saying now. have you tried running your rear speakers through the amp to see if it is a amp output issue as far as the speaker outs on the amp instead of the rcas?

the splitter you have a picture of should work. that's what we used for my buddies dual in dash HU/TV. his sub output was also a single rca.
thanks for the effort... but i dont think that helps me... i mean there has to be something... the rcas work i tested them... any ways of getting around it? the subwoofer output seems to be the issue.. :-(

Can't use this splitter cord (1 male to 2 females)
RCA.jpg
and i need a special cord that goes from 1 male to two males?

Because the Subwoofer output is only 1 output female from the H/U....
????

Are you saying you are "Y'ing" together the full outputs and sub outputs of your headunit or are you splitting the single sub output into two outputs for the sub amp ?

thats just used to split my mono subwoofer output from my HU... unless thats the problem... that why i asked if i ned a special cord... cause i am using that to split the connection then my RCAs connect to that..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.