Problem - Amp wire keeps disconnecting from Amp

Hey guys,

I've got a Alpine MRP-M600 mono amp with a 4-gauge wiring kit and ever since I've had it installed roughly 2 years ago the main two wires that go to the battery always disconnect after about a week or so and I'm sick and tired of trying to reconnect them to the amp.

I'm probably not doing something right so for better clarification of the problem, here's a photo -View attachment 26525676

So what's the trick here so the wires don't fall out anymore? I tighten down the crimp as hard as I can yet they still come out after a while...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Using a Y RCA to split signal from amp to amp to give both amps the signal they need from the HU and subs in different /separate enclosures tuned...
Fully test it without the ACR-1. TBH it sounds like an amplifier issue. Try connecting your phone direct to the amp via a 3.5mm to RCA cable. If...
If a sub's voicecoil fails, it will usually drop impedance causing too much current to go back to the amplifier. The amplifier then protects...
Have you checked the fuse block. With time, tight connections can loosen and cause failure. Refresh those contact points and test again. Remember...
Sweet!! Im happy to hear that it was not a major issue.!! Very nice man. Thanks for letting us know what the culprit was!!

About this thread

Alpine2Infinity

Alpine2Infinity
Sadly, the Upstate of SC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
sacsking916