Probably very easy, but I have no idea

Participant count
  • Participant list

Justinmc760

Okay so I just took out my 4 stock blown out speakers in the rear deck of my 1999 Buick century. Now I have two 6 x 9 kickers that can replace all four. The only problem I'm having is that there are two outputs in the speaker harness and I need it to just be one output. How can I change this. I tried splicing them together and that didn't help, the speakers were very crackly when I did this. A picture is attached

Just hook up the two speakers, doubt you'll need to use that speaker harness...which is your neg and pos. After removing the harness, connect the pos wire to pos on speaker and do the same to the neg.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.