pressure level

beastyle
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Some idiot has smashed a screwdriver in my trunk last night probally in an attempt to punch out the keylock or something but anyway I have three small holes in my trunk now which is ruining my SPL

I already tried to cover it with some dynamat isolations which look sealed but according to my bass are not.... anybody got idea's for closing it up again ? (polyester is not an option)

I don't know if they sell it in europe or not but in the us we have a product called JB weld. It is a paste like material that when hard is pretty much hard as steel. A little bit of sanding and some touch up paint. Will make it hard to tell the holes were ever there to begin with. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.