Powerbass ASA 2000.1d One ohm stable amp CHEAP

As you can tell the amp is still installed so it would be hard for me to get a pic of the other side .. But it is in like new condition Barley used .. I will take it out tomorrow and get some better pics ..

yeah thats why i figured you didnt have a pic of that side, so everything is working properly on it? How long have you had it? Are power bass amps underrated usually? Sorry for all the Questions.

Bought it brand new in late 07 .. I never installed it until 3 months ago thats why i say like new condition . Yes it works well and as far as I know the ASA series are underrated .. You will not have a problem getting 2000watts rms of clean power at 1ohm .. it also has a fan inside of it to stay cool never gets warm on my setup .

if you decide you will consider trades i have

(2) Western Digital Elements 1TB external hard drives (no cables)

(2) Seagate Momentus 7200rpm 250GB Laptop hard drive

(2) Sprint Blackberry Bolds 9650 - include battery -- does not include MicroSD or SIM cards

1 Netgear ProSafe 24+2 Managed Switch Model FSM726

This is a great amp here people and an absolute beast. You will have a hard time finding this much power for the money he is asking. If I was in the market this would have been gone on day 1 of the sale.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.