power for my sx's

Participant count
  • Participant list

callahanianhunk
10+ year member

ok i ordered my 2 12" sx's a few day ago an im yet to order my amps an im wondering would 2 tsunami 1100's be that much louder than 1 tsunami db1800 i would rather get the 1800 being that it would be about 100 bux cheaper but if the extra 400 w would really make it alot louder i will go for them an im putting the subs in an already made 5 cb ft box tuned to 35 in an reg cab cut through....if any of yall have any other ideas hit me up...an i no its not ezactly about subs but it involves them

you wouldn't notice anything really, maybe the slightest amount of output from the db1100's. wont be that noticable to the ear or the mic for that matter.

al

alright thanx....an for some reason i cant get ahol dof avionix or tsunami ive tried callin 3 differnt numbers an emailing them do u no of any where else i can get that amp from or even what is up with avionix

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.