Posting and replying issue

This is due to the real-time thread updates. Is anyone else having an issue with this?

Does anyone even like the real-time thread updates, since we‘re on the subject? Haven’t heard much feedback.

I like the realtime updates. It's like chatting. I feel like it's a time saver a I don't have to keep hitting refresh or enable push notifications.

This is due to the real-time thread updates. Is anyone else having an issue with this?

Does anyone even like the real-time thread updates, since we‘re on the subject? Haven’t heard much feedback.
The problem I'm having is with the backspace.

If I write a paragraph, skip a few lines and start a new paragraph with a several line space between. I can get several lines down the page, or several lines through the paragraph. When I backspace, it goes back up to the space between paragraphs, and removes the spacing, until they are combined.

The problem I'm having is with the backspace.

If I write a paragraph, skip a few lines and start a new paragraph with a several line space between. I can get several lines down the page, or several lines through the paragraph. When I backspace, it goes back up to the space between paragraphs, and removes the spacing, until they are combined.
Odd, I can’t replicate it. What browser are you using? I know the editor is going to be updated in an upcoming release. Have been quite a few issues with it.

I have it, don't recall why I didn't like using it.
I like Firefox, because it's free, has a free office suite, and photo processing software. I especially like the free programs that allow you to download music from YouTube and save it to copy to CD/DVD or USB Flash drives. I apologize for getting sidetracked, but I really like Fire Fox.

I like Firefox, because it's free, has a free office suite, and photo processing software. I especially like the free programs that allow you to download music from YouTube and save it to copy to CD/DVD or USB Flash drives. I apologize for getting sidetracked, but I really like Fire Fox.
I do copy music off youtube, but I've been using audacity. That one's free, and lets you alter the music from changing the EQ, and adding overlap, or my personal favorite was changing not the speed which would alter the pitch, but changing the tempo which doesn't. I went through some of my old ozzmosis songs, and sped them tempo up 10%, and they rock, instead of putting me into sleep.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...