POST Your AMP RACK PICS

Man that optimus and JL look out of place amongst all that old school Zapco //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

you have to give optimus its props though. the original radio shack amps put out great power. wish you could say that now

research where u from in FL...are you coming to the tampa show on the 26th?
i'm in stpete and yes i am. yes i will have the truck and my TL. just finished my battery bank and new alt so i think i am at lastr done with the truck

the wifes car
olds2-1.jpg
does that glass in front of the sub do anything? or is it just like a grill?

Trak...here this is a quote from Louisiana_CRX...I seemed to gain about .5 db by using the loading wall over open subs...Like you said it helps limits the excursion of the sub but also by doing that it helps force more pressure out the port

i'd like to do something like that but if I switch gear it won't look right with the mdf form fittted
true, but its just a face plate, it would be very easy and cheap to construct something to fit new gear.

Thank you very much, but Macq32's set up looks like it will be just as clean once done.
That setup served me very well in some local comps. Probably the best event was when I lost by 5 install points to a guy from Mr Tunes in Ann Arbor. IDR his name but he has built numerous IASCA national finalist systems...So to lose to him be only 5 points I wasn't dissapointed.

I just hope my next setup is equally impressive
It's pretty clean, not nearly as impressive as yours but I really like it. Let me snap a few pictures real quick...

cant wait to get the components bought and doors done....so that i can have all my vocal amps put away and finished....ZX series Phoenix Gold...=ORGASM

Now just to find the sub amps and puchase my subs....16 of something....i like my girls younger than 15...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.