POST Your AMP RACK PICS

nothing fancy just have it mounted on the back of my seats.
Untitled-3copy.jpg
Haha, that looks familiar. Is that by any chance a 1998-2002 Accord Sedan? I've got the same car. I love having that little door so I can open up my "bass-port" even if the seats are up and I've got people in the back. Quick question though... actually 2 questions //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

1. I thought about mounting my amp to the back of the seat but I was worried about the screws not holding (not sure what that seat backing is made of) or the screws poking into the seat too far and hitting the people in their backs when sitting in the back seat.

2. It looks like you're running some power with that amp. I'm running two 10's in a ported box and I'm getting the worse possible trunk rattle ever. I don't mean the trunk buzzing and whatnot from just little vibrations, I mean like sheet metal against sheet metal sounding like it's going to tear itself apart. I can't really isolate the problem so I'm not really sure where to start with the deadening process. How did you solve this problem?

Looks good! I assume that is a pickup. Sure hope that thing is watertight. Water could really ruin your day!

geo

Tight as a snail pus sy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Man there are some real nice amp rack setups in here. So far that big Orion set up looks the cleanest. Good work In general to all in here. Mine is just sitting on the floor of my truck

Man there are some real nice amp rack setups in here. So far that big Orion set up looks the cleanest. Good work In general to all in here. Mine is just sitting on the floor of my truck
Thank you very much, but Macq32's set up looks like it will be just as clean once done.

That setup served me very well in some local comps. Probably the best event was when I lost by 5 install points to a guy from Mr Tunes in Ann Arbor. IDR his name but he has built numerous IASCA national finalist systems...So to lose to him be only 5 points I wasn't dissapointed.

I just hope my next setup is equally impressive

Man that optimus and JL look out of place amongst all that old school Zapco //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.