Post A Picture Of Your Subs

question for those who have built the custom enclosures/amp racks that fit perfect in your cars: How are they attached to your car? or are they just built so they fit snug enough so as not to move or come loose? I'd eventually like to build something like a second floor in my jeep and im just running through plans in my head and that was one thing i wasnt sure exactly how i should do

question for those who have built the custom enclosures/amp racks that fit perfect in your cars: How are they attached to your car? or are they just built so they fit snug enough so as not to move or come loose? I'd eventually like to build something like a second floor in my jeep and im just running through plans in my head and that was one thing i wasnt sure exactly how i should do
I bolted mine to the Floor of my Blazer... The box is heavy enough it shouldn't slide, but I did not want to take a chance... That would **** to slam on the brakes and get hit in the back of the head with (3) 12s...

i have a seperate loydquote"dancefloor" bolted to my floor.....from there the box is attachted via some eye bolts...but you can attach the box any way you want

what ever happened to custom work? sheesh. 3/4 of the pictures in this thread are uncovered square boxes that look like absolute crap. MDF doesnt look good, showmanship?

I do like that one with the aluminum though... looks sweet!

what ever happened to custom work? sheesh. 3/4 of the pictures in this thread are uncovered square boxes that look like absolute crap. MDF doesnt look good, showmanship?
Showmanship? Who gives a ****.

Loud...hell yes.

Like Dustin said.

Showmanship? Who gives a ****.
Loud...hell yes.
It's ****ing loud! I think the uncovered boxes of MDF is custom work. It shows off the uniqueness of their install!

My box is all 1" mdf and fiberglass under the vanity panels; the amp rack is bolted to it, nothing is going anywhere. Takes me 45min to swap out the speaker amp. If I ever had to take out my 4kw I'd probably spend a couple hours doing so.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.