Ports

Participant count
  • Participant list
Im putting around 250 RMS to them......It was never a sealed box...I built it ported....any idea how to tune it to get some good spl and keep my sq

What will give me tuning of 34Hz.....I never mentioned a port length....What port length do you use to get around a 34 Hz or anything in that range to make my subs hit harder? Again...I have 3 3" cuts and PVC right now that is 13" long...However I can always shorten them if I have to. THanks

Alright, Thanks alot. I'll just set them to that and keep the 13" ports. I have a subsonic filter that is set at 20 Hz, you think my subs are safe with that?? And last, can you tell me how I figure out how to tune a box, or how I can calculate the tuning of a box. Thanks

Download WinISD Pro...and itll do it for ya...well...pretty much. Youll get the hang of it. You should be okay with that filter, as long as you dont feed the subs a butt load of power more than they want.. You may eventually want to get a higher filter though.. Watch your subs closely and make sure they dont bottom out.

Alright Thanks....The only problem is that program doesnt have the Alpne Type-R's as one of the driver options....you guys know any sub similair to it, or how I can get the Type-r's as a driver?

You can enter its parameters....Use your users manual for the sub...enter the parameters in the add drivers section...You should be good.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Alright....So final, you think those box dimensions and port diameters and lengths will be a good box. Any idea how much louder I should expect it to be from a small Q-Logic box (Had to get rid of that piece of ****)??

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.