Port/sub direction

Participant count
  • Participant list
I had to make an account to just respond to this ignorance. No where in your first post did you say anything similar to what Buck said.

Read what your first reply.

Then you say

Honestly do you ready what you post before replying to other comments saying "that's what I said"?

But like Buck said try to adjust your latch and get the decklid to be tight as possible. You can also try lining it with high density foam stripping that is made for anti vibration. If you don't care about resell value get some spray foam. lol
Vibration can also be coming from the license plate and sound like it's the decklid.
Looks to me that you made an account just to prove to everyone that you're a f*cking dumb*ss.

natalee-007-p-CUc8-JNi-IXy-J-1.jpg

I had to make an account to just respond to this ignorance. No where in your first post did you say anything similar to what Buck said.

Read what your first reply.

Then you say

Honestly do you ready what you post before replying to other comments saying "that's what I said"?

But like Buck said try to adjust your latch and get the decklid to be tight as possible. You can also try lining it with high density foam stripping that is made for anti vibration. If you don't care about resell value get some spray foam. lol
Vibration can also be coming from the license plate and sound like it's the decklid.

Buck said the same exact thing that I did in a longer version. I'm sorry that you wasted your time making an account to post some stupid BS. I understand if comprehension isn't your thing. Keep practicing at it and you will get better at it. Fukking triggered somebody so bad that they had to make an account. That's a new one. 😂

Buck said the same exact thing that I did in a longer version. I'm sorry that you wasted your time making an account to post some stupid BS. I understand if comprehension isn't your thing. Keep practicing at it and you will get better at it. Fukking triggered somebody so bad that they had to make an account. That's a new one. 😂
you are the most retarded member on this forum, its comical people have to make an account just to inform you of that:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

you are the most retarded member on this forum, its comical people have to make an account just to inform you of that:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

You again add nothing of value to this forum. At least post some builds of yours or at least some pics of builds. I like the name calling, it's cute. Keep begging for attention. Why are you so triggered? You mad for some reason today?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...