Port Question...

Participant count
  • Participant list
well...dont have much currently.

it can be 34" tall 44" wide and however deep it needs to be really, but itll probably have to end up looking like this...because of the hatch.

side.jpg

ok just on the face if you have 34 t by 44 wide then this will do you

i drew the subs as 19" (outside diameter) also assuming double mdf on all sides the port would be full height and be about 7.5 " wide thats 19.375 in^2 per ft^3 assuming you stick to 12 cubes after bracing and displacements
plugwall.jpg

it will not be a problem would you like a quote on a full design w/ cut sheet and assembly instructions? if so pm me

it will not be a problem would you like a quote on a full design w/ cut sheet and assembly instructions? if so pm me
i appreciate your help a ton man, im not positive on those dimensions just yet. i need get the outer supports for the wall done before i can make accurate dims. Should be the very close though, if not the same as the ones i gave

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.