poorly built box....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I am so glad that I never actually received a box from her. The box I build myself is very well built, no gaps of any kind, and it isnt falling apart any time soon...

And she also told me she wanted to paint it because carpet isnt as fun //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif That is just spray paint, I doubt there was any sanding or even a primer coat...

She still owes me $80... Which I doubt I will see again.

man yall goin to have to cut this girl a break, its a bad job, lets move on now
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif Shut the hell up. This is the THIRD box that she has messed up on (at least that the forum has been made aware of.) I think she has had enough chances, and she should get a clue that she cant build for ****.

can someone give me some plans or measurements to actually build a box this weekend, here is my shopping list for tomorrow, 36" inch clamp, 90 degree clamp, wood glue and some screws, but i want to try it without the screws, i seen quite a few people just use glue. but i really need some plans. i wanted to use the 4 cube 27hz moe lester had in the sticky will that work????

can someone give me some plans or measurements to actually build a box this weekend, here is my shopping list for tomorrow, 36" inch clamp, 90 degree clamp, wood glue and some screws, but i want to try it without the screws, i seen quite a few people just use glue. but i really need some plans. i wanted to use the 4 cube 27hz moe lester had in the sticky will that work????
Use screws. If you dont then you will be stuck waiting for the glue to dry on each piece to work on another section, unless you buy a **** load of clamps... Predrill your holes, this is a must.

u need 2 90 degree clamps at least and if your not going to use screws ( which if this is your first time u better use screws ) at least 2 large regular clamps, countersinking bits, jigsaw blades

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif Shut the hell up. This is the THIRD box that she has messed up on (at least that the forum has been made aware of.) I think she has had enough chances, and she should get a clue that she cant build for ****.
i sent u a pm.. but apperantly u cant be nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...