poorly built box....

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiz ry
10+ year member

first off, i am not trying to open up old wounds, but i am expressing an opinion. today i received my box from j-tyler. i wasn't very pleased with the work. the cuts were very uneven, almost no wood glue was used and screws were drilled in crooked. j-tyler assured me that my box was done properly and this was her "10th" box and her customers should were satisfied. i am not complaining however, i should of done my homework on this before i confirmed this deal. further more, this is a poor job for having a time frame of almost 2 weeks. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif again, i am not trying to start an arguement but i am saying this isnt the right way to do business!!!!!

i will be posting pics of the box soon.

-ry

a little under $130. i will post pics as soon as possble. right now i will be away from home for a few days and i dont have any digi cam around, but i definitely will.

thats a lot. i spent like half of that on my materials to build my box. Whats so bad about the box first, and is it covered, have u tested it for leaks?

i'll explain.

man buys box

man claims box is poorly built

man has no proof box is poorly built

man posts thread regardless of no proof

thread is deemed useless by iceteebone because of lack of proof

iceteebone suggests man slice off dick with machette for his ignorance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...