Which TV would you buy, or did you buy

• Sony KDL 52xbr4

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Sony KDL 52XBR5

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Sony KDL 52W3000

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
My brother owns a XBR5 tv, and for some reason I do not understand why it has (1) coaxial input? All other tv's (mostly) that I know have (2). One for OTA Cable (over the air) and the other for basic cable. He had to buy a splitter just for this.

My brother owns a XBR5 tv, and for some reason I do not understand why it has (1) coaxial input? All other tv's (mostly) that I know have (2). One for OTA Cable (over the air) and the other for basic cable. He had to buy a splitter just for this.
Maybe you haven't heard...but there's this whole "switching from analog to digital" LAW that goes into effect in 2009. Coaxil inputs are analog...and therefore going to be useless by 2009. Digital signals use component inputs and not coaxil.

get a panasonic 58"......godam sexy pic! blu-ray is amazing !
I agree, top rated by both consumer reports and cnet, also the price is pimp,we picked ours up for like 3500 iirc at sears. Love it

DSCN2313.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...