How much is a used Pioneer D3?

Participant count
  • Participant list

blazeplacid
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
DFW texas
Im looking to sell my Pioneer D3 with ipod cable.

Anybody know how much they are going for used?

I still have the original box and I bought it from Best Buy in november so the 1 year is still on

anyways im just trying to get a rough estimate //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/greedy.gif.5a53e6246569d7ab79867170f3b06629.gif

Not too sure but they have been coming down on price the last month or two plus pioneer has a 200 dollar rebate on them if purchased from an authorized dealer.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

They were awesomne man. The components and Coax speakers I shoulk have kept. Theyre amps were pretty nice too. I never ran any of theyre subs...
Buck, great idea. I did that tonight, and it actually didn't wheeze like a fat guy trying to run a marathon. I am going to put two windows that...
Oh, just for future reference. Put $800 OBO, or you will only get that $600, or less. ;)
If your audio system constantly draws more amperage than your alt produces, it will drain your battery, to the point of the battery needing to be...
The one and only mtx amp I've run was like that (it was black with the fake chrome platistic badging back in '01 I think) the first time I made a...

About this thread

blazeplacid

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
blazeplacid
DFW texas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date