Which TV would you buy, or did you buy

• Sony KDL 52xbr4

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Sony KDL 52XBR5

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Sony KDL 52W3000

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
Sony KDL52XBR4 is the way I'd go. It also has the 120hz refresh rate. The XBR5 is not worth the extra money. And just food for thought...Circuit city guarantees lowest price on all T.V.s for 60 days (lowest price when compared to local competition advertisements and in stock [excludes written quotes]).

Why did you settle of the XBR4's? Curious...

I look at them daily agaisnt the sharp 82 series, samsung 71 and 81 series, and even the mitsubishi lt series and the XBRs don't really seem that much of a standout TV...

Why did you settle of the XBR4's? Curious...
I look at them daily agaisnt the sharp 82 series, samsung 71 and 81 series, and even the mitsubishi lt series and the XBRs don't really seem that much of a standout TV...
I have heard nothing but great things about them, and read nothing but great things, and they are rated very high. Have a great contrast ratio, and have the 120mhz reload rate or whatever everyone has been sayin

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...