Police stopped me today for loud music

cool story bro.

roll your windows up next time and dont make the rest of us look bad, k kiddo?

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

He proceeded to ask me why i had the windows down, so i told em it was for the extra bass. He looked confused and just gave me a warning.
I was asked this once when being stopped for loud music, I asked him if he had an air conditioner I could borrow, he laughed and called me a smart ass, then we proceeded to talk about my system and he hopped in to hear it lol.

That's why I went to 8's in my truck. I keep 12's in the Lexus and always come within an inch of a ticket, but the 8's in my truck are just as loud INSIDE sitting against my kidneys and don't broadcast.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.