drivers side speakers stopped working

Participant count
  • Participant list

nsword10

CarAudio.com Newbie
ohio
i installed a new radio and new kicker front speakers in my 04 f150, and at first, the front left speaker was cutting out, so i rewired it (using heat shrink connectors if that matters). that didn’t solve it, and a few weeks later, my rear left speaker, which is still a stock speaker, quit working. how can i fix this? thank you in advance!

i installed a new radio and new kicker front speakers in my 04 f150, and at first, the front left speaker was cutting out, so i rewired it (using heat shrink connectors if that matters). that didn’t solve it, and a few weeks later, my rear left speaker, which is still a stock speaker, quit working. how can i fix this? thank you in advance!
I think it's just your 'Merican truck telling you not to listen to the left.
ba-dum-tsss-drum.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...