police alarm for car

rick22
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
ne,Ohio
hey everyone. i was just wondering if there is a way to connect a cop alarm to a car. that is if you can even get one. the car alarm i have now is 125db and the only higher one i can find anywhere is 128db and that is only a 3db increase which makes no big difference. so i figured get a cop one and that will be sure to scare the hell out of anyone trying to steal my stuff. also if anyone knows of another way to make my alarm louder that would be greatly appreciated.

man, shes hot, but that tatoo on her makes my arm hurt everytime i see it... dont know why, but it just looks painful.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

On your van, when you connected the radio, was it a double din or single din? And e the radio sitting in the 2005 Chevy Van, is it nicely fit or...
Yeah I had lived in the sticks my whole life till a few yrs ago I moved to a different city to start over. Haven't had any break ins yet but...
LOL they just busted a guy in Green Bay called "Uncle Fester"! Look him up he used to sell books on the internet on how to make that stuff and how...
If it is aftermarket you are better off asking the manufacture of it on how to change settings. Or take it to a local car alarm place and ask them...
I've been using Prestige for ages, the one in my Jeep now came out of my previous Jeep and has to be going on 12 years old now. Dunno if they...

About this thread

rick22

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
rick22
ne,Ohio
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date