• Thread starter Riven02
  • Start date
  • Replies 1
  • Views 498
    Participant count
    Participant list
R

Riven02

i just sent my jl 500/1 back for repairs and i borrows a mtx amp but they both have the same prob so it must be my wiring ........the lights on my jl would come on and no sound though while the mtx has no light or anything uness i touch the remote to the 12v input..........but i dont seee how its not getting power from my battery cause i have 4 gauge wire strait in from the battery and the fuse looks good.any help?? plz im stumped

In this situation it is best to trace all your wire hookups. Remote turn on ,is it a big enough wire?how many amps are ran off of that turn on lead? If more than one some times its best to install a bosch relay to give the amps plenty of juice to turn on. Check your RCA,s for damage or poor connection at the amp and back of head unit. Check all fuses and the power wire. Break out the old test light for that.And of course check all your grounds. Just some idea,s. Good luck...........

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.