Please help!!!

[quote name='TRAVii199']But only 600 watts rms? @Savackz[/QUOTE]

PM me and we can see what we can do, I know some box builders that are close to the Tifton/Fitzgerald area.

That video is of Alphard, //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif One of our brands.

Alright guys thanks for the input. I guess I will definitely try the 15s and see how they work. Thanks.
thing is, you cant cheap out on the power, you need a proper amp as well. No setup will be loud unless you have a proper custom ported box. Nothing on ebay or amazon will get you loud, are you able to do basic woodworking? screw in wood, make a circle cut with a jigsaw. Thats basically all you need to do to get loud. The box is 70% of how loud you get, if you cop out on the box, you wont be loud at all. plus making it yourself is a lot cheaper than buying it and you get massively improved performance in comparison.

Gotta get you out of a noob mentality and graduate you straight into a loud basshead world.

im sure that boss 5k does over 1300w.. but you want something of better quality.

When you say true 1300w.. you want an amp that can do that power or expect that much out of it when measuring it?

This answer will all need to know what you will be wiring it to impedance-wise.

Well does anyone know of a TRUE 1300 watt RMS amp? To run with the Sound Qubed HDS215s at Dual 4 ohms. Already found an octoport box. Now looking for an amp
You are buying the wrong configurations man.

If you are doing a single 15 sub dont get the hds215, get the HDS315 Dual 2 ohms. The 300 series is what can handle a lot of power and its much better built than the hds200 series and you want dual 2 not dual 4, you will have a lot harder time powering stuff with dual 4 configuration.

Here's a perfect budget amp to go with that HDS 300

* NEW * CAB-1600.1 Amplifier - Car Audio Bargain

does around 1500 rms

true wattage test vid here, only pay attention to certified numbers.

If possible man, give us the specs or pictures of that octoport box, gotta make sure its a good box that works with the sub. It might be a good spec'd or bad spec'd box, you never know.

For your car audio power wiring, go with sky high car audio wire or knu knonceptz kits

After this, you should fully demolish your buddies easily.

You are buying the wrong configurations man.
If you are doing a single 15 sub dont get the hds215, get the HDS315 Dual 2 ohms. The 300 series is what can handle a lot of power and its much better built than the hds200 series and you want dual 2 not dual 4, you will have a lot harder time powering stuff with dual 4 configuration.

Here's a perfect budget amp to go with that HDS 300

* NEW * CAB-1600.1 Amplifier - Car Audio Bargain

does around 1500 rms

true wattage test vid here, only pay attention to certified numbers.

Well I'm wanting to buy 2 and I don't see myself buying 2 of the HDS315s

im sure that boss 5k does over 1300w.. but you want something of better quality.
When you say true 1300w.. you want an amp that can do that power or expect that much out of it when measuring it?

This answer will all need to know what you will be wiring it to impedance-wise.
The HDS215s are 600 watts a piece so with two of them that's 1200 watts so I want probably 1300 watts out of the amp

okay nvm should be good with two hds 215s Dual 4s and that car audio bargain amp. Should get pretty loud if that box is at least 8.5 to 9 cubic feet(after sub and port displacement) tuned to 33-38hz
Okay but quick question. Could theses subs hold about 50 more rms each.

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

Also how much over rms is too much

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.