Please help with my single cab box build

Participant count
  • Participant list
QJLRnO.jpg

Ot9GKs.jpg

cn9cPu.jpg

how about now?

sweet. the port is 6" (OD:6.25", ID:5.9") 22" long

box is 3.2064 cubes (according to the calculator on 12volt website)

sub displacement: .1

sub asks for 1-1.25 cubes ported

i cant find 2 calculators that tell me the same final tune. Shredder been helping me out alot. he says 33ish HZ. im super good with that!

d/s port? Yup I can see pics now....beat me at your own box I see!! Got some desigining competition!!

Those PVC pipes, btw, have 1/4" thick walls.

Looks like you went with D/S port after all.
yeah, if i port to the driver side, i can take advantage of the seat recline. i wonder how this will hit in my single cab //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

d/s port? Yup I can see pics now....beat me at your own box I see!! Got some desigining competition!!
Those PVC pipes, btw, have 1/4" thick walls.
ha!, i was recommended google sketchup months ago (coulda been by you) but i couldnt access it overseas. i first played with it yesterday. awesome and easy to play with

ha!, i was recommended google sketchup months ago (coulda been by you) but i couldnt access it overseas. i first played with it yesterday. awesome and easy to play with
ya...for some reason tho the push/pull feature works for me sometimes. I dunno what I'm doing wrong. In my design for your box, it didn't work....looks like a solid "block".

---------- Post added at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 AM ----------

Ohh....d/s= driver's side...ok ok I'm a lil slow....

How did you make the walls/planes invisible?
select the arrow (mouse button on the left pane), and click on what you want to hide then right click and select "hide".

because of the lines i drew to mark where i wanted to cut the sub holes, the face was cut into sections. i had to hit cntrl and click on all the areas that made up the face then right click and "make group". after that, click once on the group and hide. or, hide the areas individually.

ha!, look at me...helping out hahah

thanks for all the help guys!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.