Plasti dip Type R 12's....

Sleeklsc
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
I've had them as a "backup" set for the last 4 years cause they look like dookie. I painted the cones but they have started lookin' like ish again. So that's where PD comes in. Thinking about just spray bombing the whole cone/surround.

Any thoughts before I go waste $6 ?

Why do you even need to ask?

Well for one i'm really bored. Two because I don't visit this sht pit very often anymore and felt as though I should post something retarded to be able to fit back in.

Go Hoosiers!

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/moon.gif.9d317aec3339ffe7fde0638df52c628a.gif

Well for one i'm really bored. Two because I don't visit this sht pit very often anymore and felt as though I should post something retarded to be able to fit back in.

Go Hoosiers!

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/moon.gif.9d317aec3339ffe7fde0638df52c628a.gif
That's dumb. Just do it.

Fuxk yeah! Plastidip the **** outta those sluts. And post pics afterwards (and some *******)

---------- Post added at 02:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 AM ----------

I can't say **** or *******! Lame... pxss txtties**

$6 rent must be a double padded cardboard box lol
I meant $6 short on rent. I ended up pulling a "Kingpin", if that wasn't bad enough I left the dip on mah roof and it flew off as I entered the intersection outside of my local hd.

That being said, I ended up dripping hot pink wax all over them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.