placement of two components sets

Participant count
  • Participant list

brycefowles
10+ year member

utah
I have an 85 jeep cherokee that has only one place for speakers and i have my choose of 6 1/2 , 5 1/4 pg components sets or a 5x8 jl coaxle. i want to put one of the component sets in the front were there is already a hole for a 5 1/4 but were should i put the other set of speakers in the passanger door or in the rear hatch door, and which speakers should i use? any thoughts? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

i would definitly put components up front and coaxials in the rear. how are you planning on powering these speakers. if you are not using an external amp, then i would stay clear of the components.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.