Pioneer TS-W311S4

Take advantage of the classifieds, you may find something a lil better. I am not going to rip on you for your choice, in the proper enclosure almost any sub can make bass, but there is better to be had. Speaking from experience, do a li research, ask alot of question-be patient because some will rag on you if you don't ask about their favorite brand. Set a budget, and try to work within that budget. You will aslo need a decent amp and correct custom enclosure for what ever subs you choose. Oh, and I must tell you that this stuff is worse than crack, you WILL get hooked, good luck, and have a lil fun while you are at it.

If your subs are in a prefab box i can almost GUARENTEE a single 12 in a proper custom ported enlcosure will take out your 2 12s like nothing. As stated above whats your budget and current amplifier?

I have a kenwood kac 9106d amp and a sound ordinance box. i had 2 kfc w3013ps subs but they blew, so im trying to find better replacements because the kenwoods couldnt hit as hard as i wouldve liked. ive been looking into just a single 15, or 2 more 12s right now im only looking to spend about 150 to get me by until i can save up for some coilovers lol. i know with my budget i wont get window cracking bass but i want to get something to hit as hard as possible

thats not a bad amp actually has potential. But $150 is roughly what a custom box would cost you so i guess just get what you want and throw it in a prefab because buying good equipment is usless if you dont apply it properly

thats not a bad amp actually has potential. But $150 is roughly what a custom box would cost you so i guess just get what you want and throw it in a prefab because buying good equipment is usless if you dont apply it properly
The deals with subs and a box are those boxes usually good or usually something to stay away from

I got 2 of these in a ported box with a Hifonics ZRX1200.1D zeus amp running them,beats pretty hard. Tho i do think that these would sound better in a sealed box.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.