Pioneer PRS components....

Participant count
  • Participant list

Down
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
SA,TX
Has anybody here heard these or have listened to them before? I'm trying to get an idea of where this set ranks among others, but its hard finding someone with first hand experience with them. I'm thinking of picking up a set, I just need to find the model # for the xovers right now. Its a toss up between the PRS's, Memphis M-Class 6.5SQ's and the 2ohm ID Chameleons. Let me know if you guys got some suggestions, I'm open to anything. So far this is the hardest decision for me to make, everything else is set. All I listen to is alot of heavy metal, and its hard finding a component set that will keep up with my listening needs. The comps are going to be run with 150w of clean power.

-Down-

(If any online dealer can pm me a price, that would be awesome:D )

Well, I guess we can throw in some Rockford Type RF components here in the mix, although I can't find anyone with any experience with these. I did hear them once, but that was over a year ago, in the Rockford 350Z car. Anyway, can anyone help me out???//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.