Pioneer prs 80 head unit installation help.

Participant count
  • Participant list
Hi I have Just got a pioneer prs 80 head unit for my Clio 197 07 plate. I have removed the standard Cabasse unit but the connections from the Cabasse won't directly fit on the pioneer. I can't seem to find the correct lead so any help would be appreciated. Please find attached the two leads that were attached to the cabbasse.

Regards

Andrew.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know this will not be the reply your looking for. But your best option is to buy a cheap multimeter so you can find you power, ground and remote wire first. I'm assuming you don't have a aftermarket head unit wiring harness?

Hi I have Just got a pioneer prs 80 head unit for my Clio 197 07 plate. I have removed the standard Cabasse unit but the connections from the Cabasse won't directly fit on the pioneer. I can't seem to find the correct lead so any help would be appreciated. Please find attached the two leads that were attached to the cabbasse.
Regards

Andrew.

What...Its just a few wires you gotta splice.

RENAULT Car Radio Stereo Audio Wiring Diagram Autoradio connector wire installation schematic schema esquema de conexiones stecker konektor connecteur cable shema

maybe that'll help.

Contact Crutchfield. They may have a wiring harness for u.

Not really though thanks.

---------- Post added at 05:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 AM ----------

I know this will not be the reply your looking for. But your best option is to buy a cheap multimeter so you can find you power, ground and remote wire first. I'm assuming you don't have a aftermarket head unit wiring harness?
Nope.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.