pioneer or alpine

If price was no option, I'd take Alpine. The features, the stigma attached, and the quality are excellent. If price is an option, however, I'd go for the Pioneer (which is what I did). The options you get for the price are great.

I prefer Alpine too. Because of the brand and the quality. I have pioneer though only cuz i'm not rich. Once i get some more marbles in my pocket to spend i'll get a alpine. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Yeah, i did the same thing. I went for the pioneer and i really like it. I didn't want to spend that much money on an alpine and the pioneer has exceeded my expectations.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Pioneer HUs are 100% dependable...you can't get a better HU for your buck //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Pioneer because of reliability..I am loyal my Pio has always done me right..BTW Pioneer also makes a few decks that should not be taken lightly by anyone..The only benefit I can see Alpine having is a true 4 volt output.

Mike

Apparently no one has seen the new 2002 heads, nor do you have enough stereo sense or money to make a good system. If you compare the lower end alpine products with the pioneer products they are going to be about the same, with the real difference being the good arrangement and looks of the alpine compared to the cluttered pioneer. However, as many of you have mentioned, the Alpine used to be really expensive, which is why they started making the cheaper models. If you look at their upper-end models, like the 7995 and 7998 for this year you will find that there isn't a pioneer unit outside of a dvd player that will even compare. The 7893 and 7894 are also good units, and not really that expensive. If you're going to make a real system, don't even look at pioneer go straight to alpine, clarion, and eclipse.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif

answer to alpine anything is odr nuff said alpine isnt dependable i owned 3 longest lasting one lasted 18 months (for 700 i expect more) while i have a old m88 premier that still works hmmm.... really look at the features that are useful and tell me the alpine is really better.... nothin wrong with alpine but it is not head and shoulders above anything else

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.