• Participant list

Tallc
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
tx
Item(s) for Sale: Navigation upgrade sd-cards for Pioneer

Item(s) Description/Condition: NEW in packages

Price: $30 shipped each.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: We had some old stock Navigation upgrades SD Cards left in stock... These are 2009 upgrades, but if you have never done a upgrade, this is a deal for you.. They still are selling for $120 + online.. fits F series Navigation..

Model year 2009 TeleAtlas database on SD Card, featuring nearly 12 million POI, US and Canada coverage (including Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico).

Includes firmware version 3.0, including heading-up option in 2D view, Highway Sign Boards, enhanced map UI with improved contrast, and more. Models with built-in MSN Direct will feature 3 additional channels (news, stocks and local events) and traffic flow displayed on map.

Compatible with AVIC F-Series In-Dash navigation systems only (AVIC-F90BT, AVIC-F900BT, AVIC-F700BT, AVIC-F7010BT).

PICT2199.jpg

PICT2200.jpg

PICT2202.jpg

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.