Pioneer dmh1500nex issue

Participant count
  • Participant list

Tincup19

CarAudio.com Newbie
I installed a pioneer dmh1500nex in my 2014 f150 stx last night. I also installed the axxess parking brake bypass. The problem I’m having is when I try to load a custom background I’m unable to do so and get a message about the parking brake. Anyone know what I’m doing wrong or know how to fix it? Thanks.

I installed a pioneer dmh1500nex in my 2014 f150 stx last night. I also installed the axxess parking brake bypass. The problem I’m having is when I try to load a custom background I’m unable to do so and get a message about the parking brake. Anyone know what I’m doing wrong or know how to fix it? Thanks.
Try wiring it without bypassing the parking brake, load your custom background, and install the bypass later. Unless someone else has a quick fix.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...