Pioneer Customer Service is Terrible

hey i was about to post a link for a password removal servic, but no need. I have a SONY XNV770BT bought used on ebay with password. Would your method work?appreciate any help.
It should. Just google your model number plus "password removal" or "total wipe" and you should find something. That's how I started. Although I can't code something for you you should be able to follow the same general process I did.

So you had trouble describing correctly what you did to resolve your situation. Now imagine a pioneer tech trying to explain to someone with less computer / audio ability than you how to do what you did to fix that unit. Now imagine someone having to pay a person to receive a shipment, route that shipment to the proper department to handle the issue, having that paid person take time to unpack age, hook your head unit up to a power supply, perform the reset, repackage the unit with a instructions with new password, and ship it out. 80 bucks sounds about right.

So you had trouble describing correctly what you did to resolve your situation. Now imagine a pioneer tech trying to explain to someone with less computer / audio ability than you how to do what you did to fix that unit. Now imagine someone having to pay a person to receive a shipment, route that shipment to the proper department to handle the issue, having that paid person take time to unpack age, hook your head unit up to a power supply, perform the reset, repackage the unit with a instructions with new password, and ship it out. 80 bucks sounds about right.
I see what you did there [emoji23][emoji41]
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.