Looking new head unit for gf

Wasup guys I'm looking a nice head unit for my Gf she wants something that has Android on it. I was looking on Amazon bc that's only place I want to buy a head unit from and found this: https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B071V388JF/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1502573699&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=joying+single+din&dpPl=1&dpID=51A7AhFIQ9L&ref=plSrch

Looks decent it's not cheap though and she likes decent Sq but she is not a audiophile or anything. Does any one have any experience with these units I mean it has great reviews.. I could download viper4android if I root and get way better sound right? The fact that it can use sygic for GPS, watch YouTube videos, download apps is crazy. Also her car can only take single din not double din so it's harder to choose a radio.

That only features a 3 band eq... i would shoot myself in the face everyday if i had that unit.

android units are garbage SQ at best. never decent. No amount of rooting or mod can replace a poor quality 12-16 bit dac they use in those units.

Alright thanks
well i don't have a double din unit but to give u example of what jeff talking about my kenwood x301 single din unit has 13 band eq with 24bit dac, 5v preamps, bt with mic, usb and like 20 other audio options $119 (idk anything about android stuff)

Yeah I can't imagine the audio difference between that and a pioneer LOL let alone the fact it only has 2 volt rcas... She is really just interested with something that has navigation on it I was looking at the Jensen vx7012 that ***** has 6v rcas and I'm guessing decent Sq options any opinions on this radio?

Yeah I can't imagine the audio difference between that and a pioneer LOL let alone the fact it only has 2 volt rcas... She is really just interested with something that has navigation on it I was looking at the Jensen vx7012 that ***** has 6v rcas and I'm guessing decent Sq options any opinions on this radio?
idk if anyone here would recommend a jensen anything man., see what pioneer maybe kenwood has in double din is best i can tell u..

Yeah sadly her car only takes single din there's no way possible to put double din in her car.. My best options really is the pioneer avh-x7800bt and sony xav-ax100 the sony has Android auto its alittle more expensive but would it be worth it over the pioneer.

I would go with the Pioneer over that sony. Pioneer has network mode, 13 band EQ, Time Alignment, Auto EQ, and FLAC file playback. The sony also says it only fits 4" DD openings.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.