pioneer avic f700bt navigation headunit

Participant count
  • Participant list

terryracing86
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
missouri
i have a pioneer navigation unit i took out of my truck when i traded it. works great came out of a 2003 chevy fullsize and i have mounting bracket and wire harness stuff that comes with headunit. mainly looking to trade. stuff i need 2 nice 8" subs or 10s if they come with box, decent 6x8 speakers 2 sets needed. nice single din headunit with remote and aux port or usb port and would like to have a sub out on it. just lmk what you have. i havent been on here for awhile thought i was too old for loud anymore so just looking for good sound quality now. located in missouri.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Sorry, my header could have been more specific. Anyway, I might be the only one, but I want to get rid of the large AV source window on the main...
Sounds like it's the digitizer in front of the LCD panel (a separate clear thin glass panel that responds to touch) is what broke. Technically it...
Download the manual. Should be some information provided. https://manualsfile.com/product/j0s9nlrgv.html
I use Waze on my 1500 NEX. The one time I did have issues I had to delete weblink and redownload it. I have location to "while using" on weblink app.

About this thread

terryracing86

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
terryracing86
missouri
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date