Pioneer avic f series

Participant count
  • Participant list

hondarider
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
I have been looking at these lately and comparing them to a couple other units. This one looks like it has the best bang for my buck except it has very mixed reviews. All the reviews and opinions i have read are either one extreme or the other i know there was a new firmware released but i have heard that are still issues. Looking for more opinions of anyone who owns one. Do you think the features are worth the possible problems?

Ya it seems like it is packed full of features i have heard of issues with the bluetooth like dropped calls touch screen button response can be slow and then just small bugs that are still in the firmware. Does anyone know where i can find a list of what cell phones are supported? I have a motorola razr2 v9m.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.