Pioneer 80prs

will they give you a warranty in writing, they are not an authorized dealer
idk about all that but considering pepole are selling used units for 225 shipped its a steal for a new , if somebody feels they need a warranty then pay top dollar from an authorized dealer

idk about all that but considering pepole are selling used units for 225 shipped its a steal for a new , if somebody feels they need a warranty then pay top dollar from an authorized dealer
you will probably want warranty in awhile. these HU's are junk. im on my second one and it has terrible engine noise.

These headunits are far from junk. ALL pioneer headunits have a fuse in them that will blow easily. Happens alot when pluggin rcas in or takin them out of your amp while the unit is on etc... There are threads eveywhere about it. Its called the pico fuse.

This blown fuse is the cause of your noise (most likely) if you have tried everything else (reran rcas, kept power away from rcas and remote wire, make sure hu has a good ground etc etc the list goes on...) Replace the fuse or some ppl I heard put a small bit of solder on the fuse to hardwire it. Try this and see if your noise goes away.

you will probably want warranty in awhile. these HU's are junk. im on my second one and it has terrible engine noise.
meh i never read one bad thread about the unit yet . its possible you just have bad luck i mean you had amps go bad due to extream cold so 2 bad h.u. does not surprise me but its no reason for me to feel that these are garbage and well known member over various forums give the 80 prs great reveiws

Audiosavings canceled my order no questions asked. Paypal held my money for a few days but I just placed my order from 3kings. $484 shipped for 2 compared to $550 from audiosavings. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Ive never been a Pioneer fan and hated my pioneer DD but Im hoping the 80prs will change my mind. I just really wish they had HD radio or the possibility of adding HD radio.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.