2 12" used subs under $200

Only The Best
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
texas
need 2 12 inch subs to go into the trunk of my Camaro... the box is going to ported and custom made for the subs... wanting it to be loud... its going to be ran off of a Memphis prd 1000.1 amplifier. ii want it used so I can get a higher quality sub for a cheaper price... I have an eclipse 4 channel amp as well as a Rockford fosgate 300.1 for sale and some speakers so we could work out a deal if needed.

bought from: jockhater2

what is it... the only 15's I've ever heard were two 15" Rockford t1's ported in the back of a suburban... I had 3 alpine type r's in the back of my truck that hit harder... so I don't have much versatility to knowing what they sound like

not really into cosmetics... I really want to hear a pair of sundown 12's.... I might be able to push my price for two of em... or DC's... I've heard good things

a pair of dc lvl 2 12's will cost 400 new shipped
oh ouch... well that's why im looking for used... so I could push my budget to $300 maybe for 2 12's .... whats ur opinion on dc vs. sundown... quality/price/sound wise

oh ouch... well that's why im looking for used... so I could push my budget to $300 maybe for 2 12's .... whats ur opinion on dc vs. sundown... quality/price/sound wise
i'd go with the dc over the sa ,hand built versus pre built inn china .sa is still a good sub tho

Imho the SA edges out the level 2. The SA may be built in China, but Sundown has **** good quality control, so it really makes no difference.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.