Pimp My Ride = LOL

Ph34r
10+ year member

MI
Ok..... just got done watching pimp my ride , the one with the red and gold convertable.... They put 2 bazooka tubes in her trunk and X goes, "How many watts is that?" the guy says "Thats over 6000 watts!" LOL i could not help but laugh..... The funny thing is i seen the one with the truck and all the audiobahn equipment and he had like 4-6 subs in the back and they only said it was like 5000 watts...... p.s. just ordered 2 BAZOOKA TUBES CAUSE THEY SO POWERFUL!!!!

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/handclap.gif.0c301076f534e244f0460706894f19e0.gif

Yea, Pimp My Ride is more like Re-do My Interior/Exterior. They need 3 different shows to truly capture everything...Pimp My Ride, Pimp My Stereo, and Pimp My Engine. Half the cars they ship out of there look good, but their engines will probably blow half way down the road lol.

I know they replaced the engin in that Bug they did, but do they replace the engin in every car? I know in some shows I seen them putting oil and stuff in their cars, and some of the engins look new... but all they really showed was the new chrom airfilter.

i think to appeal to the mainstream mtv crowd they prolly rarely show the engine and other work, i know in one kids car they showed some of the rebuilding of his engine. and yes overhaulin is awesome

ps-does the electronics guy on pimp my ride annoy anyone else?

ps-does the electronics guy on pimp my ride annoy anyone else?
YES! His lisp makes me think he's gay. Also, isn't he supposed to know about audio and electronics? Every show I've seen has that 'white dude' building the enclosers and doing the installs! WTF is that about?

What time does Overhaulin' come on?

turned it into a surf style with board racks and as i remember pretty sure they put some nice stereo stuff in i dont remember exactly though. i just think that show destroys pimp my ride because they have so much talent on their team, not to mention Foose is an absolute genious

anyone see that pimp my ride where they did some guys CRX? they painted it the color of a shiny new penny! lol. they also put two visonik 12"s in it. anyway, they completely rebuilt his engine

You know ive watche pimp my ride a few times and both times they but dual 12w7s in the back of a car. and then they always brag about how bad ass they are and how its the best thing there is. well youd figure that if they had all the money they do they would hire some 1 who knows something about car audio and put a real system in it not just some main stream wanna be stuff that little geeks jerkin off to granny pron like they need some hard core would kill little kids if they got to close sterio systems!!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/satan.gif.9c6a335ed7aeeed3ee273e573f1fcaac.gif

You know ive watche pimp my ride a few times and both times they but dual 12w7s in the back of a car. and then they always brag about how bad ass they are and how its the best thing there is. well youd figure that if they had all the money they do they would hire some 1 who knows something about car audio and put a real system in it not just some main stream wanna be stuff that little geeks jerkin off to granny pron like they need some hard core would kill little kids if they got to close sterio systems!!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/satan.gif.9c6a335ed7aeeed3ee273e573f1fcaac.gif
lol well i dont get quite what u said there but i didnt see any jl used, mostly visonik and audiobahn in there, and some overly inflated amp rating..

Pimp My Ride has never done anything with JL. They stick to RF, Clarion, and Audiobahn for the most part (certainly some kind of deal they have worked out, like Monster Garage has with MA Audio)....they sure as hell are not going to give away expensive products to someone when they can use a much cheaper product and get the same effect...also, they didn't rebuild the engine in that CRX. The guy was explaining what he was doing as if he was going to rebuild the entire engine, but he said he just put in a few new hoses, new battery, new air filter, etc. etc. Simple things like that.

Anyways, dude above me, you sound as retarded (actually worse) than the people you are condemning.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.