Piecing together my own 4 in CDT component set

Participant count
  • Participant list

pwr2max
10+ year member

Could i take a pair of Cl-4 (4 ohms), a pair of satnet 560 crossovers, and the tw25 tweeter kit and put together my own 4 ohm compenent set or will bet a lower resistance? If this works i think it will be cheaper than the actual cdt cl-41 component set and with better equipment. Thanks.

i'm pretty sure the 560 and tw-25 are designed for each other. however, i'm not too sure about the cl-4. i know the 560 x-over has a setting for either a 5.25 or 6.5 woofer. as long as the ohm ratings are the same, you should be fine.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Okay, I'll bite. If you're going to get rear speakers, get the same ones (model type, doesn't have to be the same size) that you have up front...
As long as the subs are close to each other and the signal to is not Inverted on any subs, cancellation is not a big issue with sealed enclosures...
Guess so Spokey! Guess we have all been ripped off then! Whatever this guy is smoking he needs to really lay off. Either that or quit going out...
This could be due to a voltage drop. There's no constant voltage going into the head units. It's always changing. At which point this could be...

About this thread

pwr2max

10+ year member
pwr2max
Ellicott City, MD
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from